Below is the step-by-step of the logo design process from start to end.
Please carefully read through this to get an idea of what to expect and what information to provide to me. You can then submit the form below to kick the process off.
Please complete this form with as much detail as possible. If I need more information I'll give you a call to discuss options.
After I have a good indication of what you require, I'll send you an official quote.
Have a look at our logo design packages to select the best one for your needs.
When you want to get started simply pay the deposit as stated on the quote. This is usually ⅓ of the quoted amount.
This deposit will secure the design request and is not refundable. However, rest assured that you will have ample opportunity to make the needed changes to get the design best suited to your business needs
I will create 3 concept designs that best represent your business using the latest layout trends and years of experience. These will be sent to you to choose the one you prefer.
You'll give me your thoughts and corrections and I'll make those changes while guiding you through any pitfalls that may occur with suggestions you make. (rinse & repeat)
At this point all revisions have been made and you're happy with my work. Now all that is needed is the payment of the final part of the invoice.
The final artwork will be supplied to you in 3 formats:
- .png format- which is a Portable Network Graphics file. PNG files store graphics on websites and allow for portions of the design to be transparent, such as the background.
- .jpeg format- which is an image file. JPG files are supported by all image viewers and editors. It's the most widely accepted image format.
- .pdf format - which stands for Portable Document Format. It's a versatile file format created by Adobe that gives people an easy, reliable way to present and exchange documents - regardless of the software, hardware, or operating systems being used by anyone who views the document.
- .ai format - which stands for Adobe Illustrator. AI files are the native vector file type for Adobe Illustrator. With an AI file, designers can scale graphics, drawings, and images infinitely with no impact on resolution.
Logo Design Request Form
The most frequently asked questions about the logo design process.
Dot Design Studio's logos start at $239 for a custom design.
This can vary depending on the complexity of the design, and the number of changes made. We allow up to 5 revisions free of charge.
The timeframe for creating your logo primarily relies on the level of detail provided by you and the number of revisions needed.
Generally, we can wrap up the logo design in approximately two weeks, subject to your prompt feedback. If you need it even faster, we offer expedited processing for an extra fee.
Files emailed as high resolution .png, .jpeg, and the original .ai formats.
These formats will allow you to use your logo in a wide variety of applications such as web use, printing purposes, stationery, signage and clothing.
After complete payment, you will be granted with a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the final deliverables (like the website, logo, and graphic designs) for their intended purposes.
The more information you give me, the better the result.
I will send you a guide list of discovery questions. When you reply with your answers I will start your logo concept ideas.
- What your business is about
- Who your target market is
- The colours you want to be used in your logo
- Any particular font styles you like
- If your logo needs any icons or graphic symbols
- Analysis of other logo designs that you like